• In partnership with Baheya Foundation, Mall of Egypt hosted an awareness run on October 28 to support the cause
• The run was open to the general public, seeing a total of 1,500 participants
• The month-long event showcases designs from over 20 inspirational female figures.
• Visitors can look forward to a series of engaging activities including workshops and informative talks with renowned influencers.
• The Elle Studio pop-up shop is open to the public until July 15 in Mall of Egypt.
The community-first initiative was rolled out during Ramadan in Mall of Egypt, City Centre Almaza, City Centre Alexandria and City Centre Maadi
In honour of National Orphan's Day, Majid Al Futtaim teamed up with El Balsam El Shafi and Sand Masr to host a day of fun-filled activities for little ones at Mall of Egypt, City Centre Almaza, City Centre Alexandria and City Centre Maadi.
• Inaugural event was a huge success with 190 athletes competing
• Winners of the Elite Division will go on to compete at the Ice Warrior Challenge at Ski Dubai later this year
The one-of-a-kind financing product will allow both non-valU and valU clients to access valU’s convenient installment schemes at Mall of Egypt and City Centre Almaza after completing purchases with any type of payment method
• Mall of Egypt hosts the Comic Strips Exhibition organized by the Embassy of Belgium
• The exhibition will be open to the public free-of-charge from January 20 to January 30
• A public event was held at the mall on Sunday, January 23 in the presence of H.E Mr. Francois Cornet d’Elzius, the Ambassador of Belgium in Cairo